ЕГЭ 2024. Экзаменационная работа по английскому языку состоит из четырёх разделов («Аудирование», «Чтение», «Грамматика и лексика», «Письмо»), включающих в себя 38 заданий. На выполнение экзаменационной работы отводится 3 часа 10 минут (190 минут).
Пробный вариант составлен на основе официальной демоверсии от ФИПИ за 2024 год.
В конце варианта приведены правильные ответы ко всем заданиям. Вы можете свериться с ними и найти у себя ошибки.
Скачать тренировочный вариант ЕГЭ: Скачать
1. Вы услышите 6 высказываний. Установите соответствие между высказываниями каждого говорящего A–F и утверждениями, данными в списке 1–7. Используйте каждое утверждение, обозначенное соответствующей цифрой, только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение. Вы услышите запись дважды. Занесите свои
ответы в таблицу.
1. In this city you pay practically nothing for renting a bike.
2. It’s basically OK but I’m not sure they use proper bikes.
3. I dоn’t use bikes but I like the cycling system in that city.
4. Riding a bike is, first of all, a very healthy habit.
5. I find the system useful though I don’t bike very often.
6. The bikes they use here are not good for the hilly area.
7. The politicians there are against biking and bikers.
2. Вы услышите диалог. Определите, какие из приведённых утверждений А–G соответствуют содержанию текста (1 – True), какие не соответствуют (2 – False) и о чём в тексте не сказано, то есть на основании текста нельзя дать ни положительного, ни отрицательного ответа (3 – Not stated). Занесите номер выбранного Вами варианта ответа в таблицу. Вы услышите запись дважды.
A. Some legally licensed drivers often exhibit not very good skills.
B. Extreme driving courses are gaining popularity with wealthy people.
C. There is a main opinion that only extreme funs can attend extreme driving
D. The prices (fees) at driving school Extreme Drive are quite reasonable.
E. The theory courses are taught individually.
F. Experienced drivers are taught to cope with extreme situations.
3. Children give their sport the whole of their life because…
1) they are eager to win.
2) they are highly motivated.
3) they don’t have social problems.
4. Tennis is the sport where …
1) most money can be earned.
2) youngsters can play against elders quite successfully.
3) you need to be quite developed emotionally.
5. In America you can still start tennis the age of…
7. The coach thinks Wimbledon is a good thing…
1) to motivate young sportsmen.
2) to spoil childhood of young sportsmen.
3) to earn a lot of money.
8. What mostly puts pressure on young players according to the coach?
3) children themselves.
8. Robert gave the coach…
1) his own system of training.
2) a good example.
3) a piece of advice.
9. If you getting upset every time you lose, it’s time…
1) to stop.
2) to intensify your training.
3) to change your coach.
A. Diwali is a five-day festival that is celebrated in October or November, depending on the cycle of the moon. It represents the start of the Hindu New Year and honors the victory of good over evil, and brightness over darkness. It also marks the start of winter. Diwali is actually celebrated in honor of Lord Rama and his wife Sita. One of the best places to experience Diwali is in the «pink city» of Jaipur, in Rajasthan. Each year there’s a competition for the best decorated and most brilliantly lit up market that attracts visitors from all over India.
B. The Blossom Kite Festival, previously named the Smithsonian Kite Festival, is an annual event that is traditionally a part of the festivities at the National Cherry Blossom Festival on the National Mall in Washington, DC. Kite enthusiasts show off their stunt skills and compete for awards in over 36 categories including aerodynamics and beauty. The Kite Festival is one of the most popular annual events in Washington, DC and features kite fliers from across the U.S. and the world.
C. The annual Ostrich Festival has been recognized as one of the «Top 10 Unique Festivals in the United States» with its lanky ostriches, multiple entertainment bands and many special gift and food vendors. It is truly a unique festival, and suitable for the entire family. The Festival usually holds Ostrich Races, an Exotic Zoo, Pig Races, a Sea Lion Show, a Hot Rod Show, Amateur Boxing and a Thrill Circus.
D. Iceland’s Viking Festival takes place in mid-June every year and lasts 6 days, no matter what the weather in Iceland may be. It’s one of the most popular annual events in Iceland where you can see Viking-style costumes, musical instruments, jewelry and crafts at the Viking Village. Visitors at the Viking Festival see sword fighting by professional Vikings and demonstrations of marksmanship with bows and muscle power. They can listen to Viking songs and lectures at the festival, or grab a bite at the Viking Restaurant nearby.
E. Dragon Boat Festival is one of the major holidays in Chinese culture. This summer festival was originally a time to ward off bad spirits, but now it is a celebration of the life of Qu Yuan, who was a Chinese poet of ancient period. Dragon boat festival has been an important holiday for centuries for Chinese culture, but in recent years dragon boat racing has become an international sport.
F. The Mangalica Festival is held in early February at Vajdahunyad Castle in Budapest. It offers the opportunity to experience Hungarian food, music, and other aspects of Hungarian culture. The festival is named for a furry pig indigenous to the region of Hungary and the Balkans. A mangalica is a breed of pig recognizable by its curly hair and known for its fatty flesh. Sausage, cheese and other dishes made with pork can be sampled at the festival.
G. Hanami is an important Japanese custom and is held all over Japan in spring. Hanami literally means «viewing flowers», but now it is a cherry blossom viewing. The origin of hanami dates back to more than one thousand years ago when aristocrats enjoyed looking at beautiful cherry blossoms and wrote poems. Nowadays, people in Japan have fun viewing cherry blossoms, drinking and eating. People bring home-cooked meals, do BBQ, or buy take-out food for hanami.
Вы можете создать экзаменационный типовой вариант ВПР, ЕГЭ и ОГЭ на нашем сайте